Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Summer in Utah





So I am still needing to play around with this Blog enough to know how to fix pictures and add links, but I hope I keep up with this as a way to keep in touch with friends and family.  This summer flew by since we stayed a month with my Mom and Dad in Utah.  The cousins got to play a lot and the tree was the hang out for the kids that were tall enough to get up in it's branches.  Samantha and Morgan volunteered to paint all the kids faces for the 4th of July and Finn's belly was included in the artwork.  The fire works were a BLAST and were sorry Mom and Dad Hardy couldn't stay and see it.  However, we are all glad they were with the Edwards in California to help Leslee and the family through her surgery.  So, while I can't include everything we did, this is a few shots of our fun time there.  

No comments: