Monday, April 21, 2008

Is it really this easy??
















So it took me like 1 minute to actually sign up for this blog. I spent all evening thinking of a name and when I finally decided-Ta da!-it's there! This is so fun, and I know I'll have to figure out how to do all the cute and fun things that will give me a way to avoid cleaning my house. BUT, I did take away some motivation from my friend's blog when she said she is enjoying her clean house now that she's moving. Thanks Deena, it's funny how we forget those things quickly.

Here are some pictures from Carriage Hill down at the creek during Spring Break. The kids can play for hours in the water. On this particular day when we were leaving we happened to notice that a cow was giving birth! It was amazing! We stayed for a while hoping to see this amazing event, but had to leave at 6:30 or so when the kids were hungry and hot. They were not happy that the penny-candy store was closed. So we're planning to go back this week to see the new calf and buy candy we don't really need but it's fun. :)

Now my Spring Break is starting. Back to my cleaning routines and making progress while the kids are at school.

1 comment:

Sista said...

LOVE THE NEW BLOG- I'll be checking it!
Love, Kris