Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ooompa, Doompa, Doopity Doo



So this is my kitchen on a normal day.  Ha ha, okay, just without the chocolate sauce everywhere.  I was on the phone with Eric when the bowl of sauce Katie was sitting next to on the counter somehow tipped.  Katie caught the bowl, and about half the sauce on her lap.  Phoebe didn't know what hit her!  She just kept licking, but didn't know how to get the sauce from her head into her mouth. I'm surprised I didn't loose my temper.  We wiped it all up and the kids all watched me bathe Phoebe.  You would have thought we were having a party, they were laughing so hard!  It must be a "Splash" season in my cleaning life.  So far I've had grape juice splashed across my living room, the chocolate sauce splashed all over the chair and cupboard, and the day after that happened, I dropped a bucket of stain on my kitchen counter and that splashed across my messy counter on everything!  So now when you see my next blog on my clean kitchen, you'll understand why I'm so happy about it.

7 comments:

jennifer said...

I can't think of anything more appropriate to be splashed all over YOUR house than chocolate sauce!

BTW - I tagged you on my blog!

nicole said...

Oh wow! That look on Katie's face is priceless! After that mess, and especially after losing all that yummy chocolate sauce, I bet it was hard to not lose your temper!

niknfil said...

Sounds like a party all right. Just so long as it is at your house and not mine! lol =)

Lilola said...

I figured it out - you live with a camera in your hand! lol What a waste of good chocolate... :)

Unknown said...

That's funny, I remember this happening when I was on the phone with you. Phoebe got what was coming to her by always being so close in the kitchen. Thanks for the pictures.

Love Eric

Introspective Steph said...

you're a better woman than I... I would have been super mad and probably would have lost my temper.

Also...it was nice to meet you at the RS enrichment last night. I'll make sure to say hello more often now that i know you. (I tend to be super shy until i get to know you. So, thanks for introducing yourself to me!!!)

Lilola said...

I've tagged you on my blog! LOL