Saturday, October 25, 2008

Photo Class 101






Well I think these pictures turned out mighty fine if I do say so myself! These were taken at a local neighborhood just minutes away, and it was a last minute decision before the sun went down. My other camera would have been a much better choice, but the battery was dead. I wish the faces weren't light, but hey, I saved tons of money by doing these on my own. I'm excited to do some effects on a photo program for our Christmas prints for family which is why I did my own this year.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

nicole said...

Nice work! They're adorable, although any photo would be cute because they're all such darling kids! Love em!

Edward Family said...

Stacey! You did a great job! I LOVE the one of the kids stair-stepped! I think I need to try that pose!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! Your kids are adorable!